This course is an on demand course.
When you purchase a course you will be contacted by one of our team who will discuss with you your requirements and to set some goals.
The types of topics that we deal with include the following:
- One to one coaching on Business English, 1 hour segments, as many as you need with emphasis on your role and the terminology you need to familiarise yourself with your chosen area of expertise
- Group coaching on Business English, 1 hour segments, as many as you need with emphasis on the groups roles
- Improving your presentation skills and understanding of your financial services knowledge
- Coaching on particular areas where you feel your knowledge of English needs to improve
- Our Introduction to payments course used as a guide to improve your financial services knowledge and terminology
- Advice on any written documentation you require and it’s suitability for publication
Our team are all experienced financial services experts who understand the industry, present at conferences and market products and services globally. We are experienced in delivering information to markets outside the UK giving us a unique perspective on the importance of communicating effectively.
If you are an expert in financial services and need to improve your business English to present effectively, then we are the obvious choice.
The team is led by John Doyle who is certified by Cambridge as a TEFL specialist.